Pressure relief valve installation and use precautions2019-08-08
After the heat is over, warm tips about welding ball valves…2019-08-17
After the heat is over, warm tips about welding ball valves...
After the heat supply is over, Hebei Tongli Automatic Control Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. gives you some tips on welding ball valves!
In order to ensure long-term reliable operation of the valve, the following points should be noted for the operation of the ball valve:
1. Close the ball valve and maintain the pipeline and valve with water to ensure that the pipe is full of water and not oxidized and corroded;
2. The normally closed ball valve in the heating operation should also perform the switching operation of the valve. The opening and closing operation of the ball valve can prevent the fine impurities from adhering around the valve seat and the surface of the valve ball, and can also increase the torque without increasing the torque when the ball valve is operated. Flexibility and check that the shutdown function is reliable;
3, large-diameter ball valve worm gear drive, the drive device should be inspected, keep the bolts fast, the internal drive gear lubrication, when the worm gear transmission part of the lubricant is small, should pay attention to add;
4. The large-diameter ball valve has a bypass design. When the system is in operation, the large-diameter ball valve needs to be opened; the bypass valve should be opened first, and then the large-diameter ball valve should be opened. The advantages of this operation are as follows:
1. It can reduce the pressure difference before and after the large-diameter ball valve, so that the torque of the large-diameter ball valve can be reduced.
2. The high pressure and fast flow rate of the pipeline will cause the impurities flowing in the medium to damage the sealing surface of the valve ball and the valve seat for a long time.
5. When the system is in operation, the large-diameter ball valve needs to be closed; the bypass valve should be opened first, then the large-diameter ball valve should be closed. Since the large-diameter ball valve has a longer operation time than the bypass valve, after the large-diameter ball valve is completely closed, The bypass valve is closed, and the operation of the method can prevent the large-diameter ball valve from being damaged during the process of closing, the valve is at a small opening degree, and the impurities in the flowing medium damage the sealing member at a high flow rate.