Turbine Fully Welded Ball Valve2019-12-14
How many taboos do you know about valve installation?2020-02-25
The extension rod full-welded ball valve is mainly used for the output pipelines, trunk lines and branch lines of large heating equipment such as central heating systems for HVAC pipelines.
The biggest feature of the extension rod full welded ball valve is that it has no leakage, simple operation and safety. The all-welded ball valve is one of the main push valves for HVAC pipes developed and produced by Hebei Tongli Company.
Technical parameters of extension rod full welding ball valve:
1. The caliber is 2-56 inches (DN50-DN400)
2. Pressure range = PN1.6-40MPa.
3. Materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, two-way steel and other special alloys.
4. Connection method: welding
5. Standard: National Standard
6. Channel type: straight-through
7. Working temperature: -29 ℃ — + 200 ℃
8. Adaptation medium: petroleum / gasoline, liquefied natural gas / liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical industry, steel plant, heating pipeline, etc.
9. Operation mode: handle, gear (vertical / horizontal), electric, turbine
Technical characteristics of extended stem full welded ball valve:
1. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
2. The processing accuracy of the sphere is very precise, the operation is light, and there is no bad interference.
3. The valve body is welded by imported robots.
3. The use of advanced raw materials can ensure the pressure above PN25.
4. Compared with the products of the same specifications in the same industry, the valve body is small and the appearance is beautiful.
The main application of extended stem full welding ball valve:
City gas: gas output pipelines, main lines and supply lines for each branch line.
Central heating: large-scale heating equipment output pipeline, main line, branch line.
Heat exchanger: the opening and closing of pipes and circuits.
Iron and steel plants: various fluid pipelines, exhaust gas selective discharge pipelines, gas and heat supply pipelines, and fuel supply pipelines.
Various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipelines, various industrial gas and heat pipelines.
The overall design characteristics of the extension rod full welding ball valve:
1. The extension rod fully welded ball valve is completely designed and manufactured in accordance with API6D, fireproof and antistatic.
2. The valve stem can be lengthened according to user requirements.
3. The middle flange connection of the valve body adopts bolted LBB or welded LWB.
4. The valve body ball and other metal parts are all made of forged high quality material to ensure the quality and strength of the ball valve.
5. The sphere is fixed by a stuffing box or a support plate. The stuffing box or support plate fixed ball can eliminate the bending moment of the valve stem caused by the force of the medium on the ball.
6. The extension rod full-welded ball valve is not only so, but also has low friction Tefler composite bearings around the ball. Make the valve move smoothly, switch torque is small, easy to operate.
7. Seal is formed by three unique soft seals and metal seals. Ensure reliable sealing and safe use. Long life and maintenance-free.
Features of Fully Welded Ball Valve with Extension Rod:
Extended stem fully welded ball valve, no external leakage and other phenomena.
Because the valve seat is made of carbonized Teflon seal ring and disc spring, it has a strong ability to adapt to pressure and temperature changes, and it will not produce any slippage within the indicated pressure and temperature range.
The processing of the ball of the extension rod full-welded ball valve is tracked by an advanced computer detector, so the ball has high processing accuracy.
Because the body material of the extension rod full-welded ball valve is the same as that of the pipeline, there will be no uneven stress, no deformation due to earthquakes and vehicles passing through the ground, and the pipeline is resistant to aging.
The seal ring body is made of 25% Carbon (carbon) RPTFE material, which is completely leak-free (0%).
The extension rod full-welded ball valve can be directly buried in the ground. There is no need to build tall and large valve wells, and only small shallow wells need to be set on the ground, which greatly saves construction costs and engineering time.
The processing accuracy of the sphere is very precise, the operation is light, and there is no bad interference.
The use of high-grade raw materials can maintain pressure above PN25.
Compared with products of the same specifications in the same industry, the valve body is small and has a beautiful appearance.
In order to ensure the normal operation and use of the valve, the service life is more than 20 years.
Schematic diagram of extension rod full welded ball valve: