Performance characteristics and use method of self-operating pressure difference control valve2020-03-27
Overview of technical parameters of flange full welded ball valves and applicable media and industrial and mining2020-03-31
1) Before operating and installing a large-diameter electric welding ball valve, make sure that the pipes and valves have been flushed to avoid debris and affect the use of the valve.
2) The operation of the valve drives the rotation of the valve stem according to the input signal of the actuator: when the valve is rotated 1/4 turn (90 °) forward, the valve is closed. When rotated 1/4 turn (90 °) in the reverse direction, the valve opens.
3) When the direction arrow of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; when the arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.
- When the ball valve is closed, there is still pressurized fluid inside the valve body.
- Remove line pressure and keep valve in open position before maintenance.
- Disconnect the power or air source before maintenance.
- Disconnect the actuator from the bracket before maintenance.
- The dismantling and disassembling operations must be carried out after confirming that the pressure on the upstream and downstream pipes of the ball valve has been relieved.
- When disassembling and reassembling, care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surfaces of the parts, especially non-metal parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-rings.
- The cleaning agent should be compatible with rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline (GB484-89) can be used to clean metal parts. Non-metal parts are cleaned with pure water or alcohol.
- The disassembled individual parts can be cleaned by dipping. Metal parts with non-decomposed non-metal parts can be scrubbed with a clean and fine silk cloth impregnated with cleaning agent (to prevent the fibers from falling off and sticking to the parts). When cleaning, all grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. that adhere to the wall must be removed.
- Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and should not be soaked for a long time.